Thursday, February 14, 2013

100 calories

100 calories isn't a lot, really, is it? No, 100 calories is not the end of the world but who really stops at 100, just saying!

Here is a fantastic image that outlines what 100 calories of a typical Valentines treat looks like......hope you didn't overdo it this Valentines day!


I was lucky enough to have a Valentines day at the job I love followed by a home cooked dinner and champagne.  Yes, as I write this I think I am only about three glasses in, I think.  So excuse any spelling errors or things that just seem out of place. :)  I have to be human sometimes too!

Here are some fun facts about Valentines day.  I hope you were able to spend some time with those you care about and enjoy your day, without going overboard!

Approximately 1 billion Valentines day cards are sent each year
More than 36 million heart shaped boxes were sold this year
Women purchase 85% of all Valentines, hmmmm
About 3% of pet owners give their pets Valentines
50 million roses are given on Valentines day, 73% of them are bought by men
Top 3 gifts are - Flowers, teddy bears and chocolates

Have a fantastic night, or morning!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment