Sunday, June 2, 2013

Personal Results

Now that the challenge is over I am able to share with all of you my personal results.

I lost:
8lbs
3% body fat
4 inches (and we only measured 3 sites)

Here are my PRE, MID and POST photos


I would say I was most impressed with my abdominals this time around.  After having Addison it has been a goal of mine to get them back.  I think they are finally coming around!

Those results were with life, work and a trip to Vegas!


Now my lovely husband Adam

He lost:
5lbs
2.3% body fat 
4 inches (and we only measured 3 sites)

Adam before and after

His main goal this time was to get faster, get stronger and reduce insulin intake.  He accomplished all of that in these short 6 weeks, and a trip to Vegas.


It is so much easier to eat better and be active if you have support.  Who is your support?  Are they helping or hurting you?  As much as we want to try and do things on our own, its really tough.  

Find some support, be held accountable, set goals, set rewards and don't let anything stop you.  It will never be the perfect time, it will never be easy and it wont come in a magic pill.

Some little advice when it comes to nutrition:








No comments:

Post a Comment