Monday, June 3, 2013

Top 5

Here is a reminder of my top 5 posts in the last year.

Metabolic Efficiency - This was a post I wrote about a continuing education seminar I went to last fall.

Spring into summer challenge -  This includes all the details about our last challenge.  If your looking for some weight loss tips or some motivation this summer check it out.

Grocery List - If you are curious what a grocery list of mine might look like, check it out!

Healthy Lifestyle Recommendations - These are based on our January challenge.

Food list, prep and recipes - If I were to get ready for a week of healthy eating, here is some prep and guidelines I will follow.

BONUS:
If your looking for even more information and things to check out read some others!
Good reads

Have a great evening and here is something to think about!




No comments:

Post a Comment