Monday, April 8, 2013

Just a week away!


We are just a week away from our next fitness challenge.  Now is the time to remove the junk food from your house, eat at the places you have been meaning to try and think about how your going to be successful starting next week.

We at are over 30 people for the challenge with more signing up daily.  If we still need to find a time to meet for measurements let me know some good days and times to meet!

FOOD LIST:

Here are some helpful links to review this week to get ready for our challenge.  If you are signed up I will send you all this info plus a lot more Monday when the challenge starts.  I will also send out weekly emails of encouragement and tips!

Challenge Details
Grocery List
Weekly Challenges

Snacks
Sample Food days

Recipes:
Healthy Snacks for a party
Sweet treats
Healthy Wood Tick Salad

This weekend before the challenge I plan to:

  • Bake a ton of chicken with different seasonings
    • BBQ
    • Lemon Pepper
    • Sea Salt
    • Tacos
  • Brown ground turkey for easy taco salads and spaghetti with brown rice noodles
  • Make "wood tick" salad
  • Wash/Cut all the vegetables I buy Saturday so they are easy to access
  • Wash my water bottle so its good and ready for the weeks ahead
  • Put workouts into my calendar
  • Make kale chips
  • Make cauliflower pizza crust and freeze it for later in the week
    • I don't add the cheese to my recipe 
  • Hard boil eggs 
    • I will eat the eggs plain
    • I will also combine them with tuna, olive oil mayo, pickles and hot sauce
Are you feeling ready yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment