Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are you almost ready!

Can you believe in less than a week you will be eating better, feeling better and working hard towards a happier and healthier you?!

Or on Monday!


Do you have a plan in place?
Have you started to get rid of the foods in your house that will tempt you?
Do you have time to go grocery shopping?
Do you have time to prep some food this weekend?
Have you set aside time in your calendar and schedule to be active?
Are you ready to make some changes and feel better?

I hope you answered yes to a majority of the questions above.  If not, time to make some changes before Monday morning!

Here are some example food days:
http://stephaniewinters.blogspot.com/2013/01/sample-food-days.html
I will also put together my week to share with you all based on my grocery list.

If you have questions let me know

If we need a time for your initial measurements let me know, I still have time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of next week!

Here is my Monday post with a lot of helpful info!

Have a great rest of your week and stay tuned for more support!

No comments:

Post a Comment