Thursday, April 18, 2013

This week grocery list

Here is my next grocery list: 
Peppers
Avocado
Bacon
Almond butter
Spaghetti squash
Tomatoes
Corn tortillas
Peaches
Pork chops
Salmon
Tilapia
Cucumber 
Dill 
Zucchini
Carrots
Onion
Cilantro
Lime juice 
Sirloin
Ground Beef
Cauliflower
Jalapeño
Ground Turkey
Spinach



With the above grocery list I plan to make:

  • Kabobs- peppers, chicken and beef
  • Taco pizza- cauliflower pizza crust, ground beef, tomatoes, taco seasonings, jalapeño 
  • Cucumber salad- cucumbers, sea salt, olive oil mayo, vinegar, stevia, dill
  • Cooked zucchini and carrots that are cut and seasoned like sweet potato fries 
  • Guac- avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, pepper
  • Turkey Meatloaf- ground turkey, spinach, onions and an egg white, ground in food processor

Plus more!


Try to enjoy your snowy day, I know I am pretty sick of this white stuff.  I guess it could be worse though, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment