Sunday, April 28, 2013

My lovely weekend

Good Sunday evening to you all.  I hope you enjoyed the sun and are ready for a great week 3!

My weekend consisted of lots of family time, being outside, workouts, basketball, tennis, food prep, shopping, visiting with friends and enjoying watching Addison play outside.

Daddy playing hopscotch for the first time

She loves jumping

At a basketball game, of course, she watches a lot of basketball

Shopping, I am slowly enjoying this more and more.  Crazy what a little girl can do to her mom.

Tennis!  Its been a while but it sure was great to get back out there!


Addison playing with her monkey


And lastly Addison riding her Harley, she used to be scared of it.  One day she will learn to steer.


I will leave you with a nice quote!



Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment