Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 2

Are you getting ready for our second week of clean eating and dirty training!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying time with family.

As a reminder this week our daily challenge is 100 jumping jacks  per day and to try a new vegetable.  Something I have never tried before is spaghetti squash.  I will be buying some Monday to try for dinner, after my 100 jumping jacks!

Here is a good reminder for you as things become tougher and temptations grow stronger.

Are you struggling to drink all your water throughout the day? Drink room temperature water.  Its easier to drink.  Adam leaves the Brita out of the fridge all day to drink easier.

Are you struggling to only eat two tablespoons of peanut butter per day?  Measure it out instead of eating it out of the jar.  When I go to work or am out and about I put it in a little jar so I don't overeat.

Here is my Monday plan!
Protein shake
Apple and peanut butter
Rice, beans, ground turkey, taco sauce and salsa
Strength workout 
Broccoli salad, spaghetti squash and chicken marinara

Look for some posts this week on what to/not to eat and choices when dining out!

No comments:

Post a Comment