Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Eating on the go!

Are you busy, just like everyone else?  Are you struggling with what you can enjoy when your out or forget to pack some food?

Here are some food items I turn to when I need to eat on the go or forget to pack enough food.
  • Things I grab from home or at a gas station
    • LaraBars
    • Kit Bars
    • Jerky
    • Fruit
    • Protein Powder
    • Kale Chips, I make them by the pan load to have when needed
    • PB2
    • Nuts/Seeds
    • Popcorn
    • Rotisserie chicken from a grocery store
  • Items like to get while out for a meal
    • Jimmy johns or milios unwich
    • Salad bar at grocery stores
    • Ask for a gluten free menu or options when dining out (I like Mill Valley Kitchen, Red Cow, French Meadow and Brasa)
    • Pizza Luce, Pizzeria Lola and Galactic gluten free pizza
    • A Chipotle salad
    • Leeann Chin brown rice and shrimp/veggies



McDonald's food that is 3 years old!


A healthy salad packed with greens and protein


A healthy snack thats sweet and good for you as long as you don't eat the whole bag


Addison drinking water and eating some greens and other vegetables out to dinner


Yummy kale chips I made to snack on


Why do I like kale so much?


One day, one day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment