Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good night day 7

Can you really believe it, its almost day 8!

Today we were able to watch the Minnesota Lynx celebrate their 2011 Championship and then win, Twins on the other hand, not important.

Food wise my day was great, the smells were tempting at the game but we didn't give in! I was able to get a workout in this afternoon, prep some food for the week and even go for a walk.

Day 8
-Protein powder and water, banana
-Small salad, 2 chicken wings
-Taco Salad (brown rice, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, hot sauce, ranch seasoning, chicken)
-Peanut Butter and celery
-Chicken meatballs and asparagus

A workout is going to be tough tomorrow but I will get some walking in and make sure to keep that H2O up!

I hope you all didn't give into temptation this weekend, here is a great picture I saw and thought is was very fitting for our challenge.

Here is another neat picture, I am sure most of you have seen these replicas before but it never hurts to see them again.


Well good night and don't forget to check out www.gf-blog.com for tons of neat food ideas from another one of our challenge participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment