Saturday, May 19, 2012

Can it really be almost day 7?

I woke up feeling great today and those of you I talked to today felt the same.  I did have a little craving for some dairy today but of course did not give in!

Breakfast:
Whey Protein, water, apple

Snack:
Chicken, pineapple

Lunch:
Celery, apple, Chicken

Snack:
Rice Cake, Peanut Butter

Dinner:
Grilled steak, asparagus, watermelon

I made sure to get in lots of water all day and am looking forward to another super busy day tomorrow.  We are going to the Lynx home opener and I know there will be temptations but after making it great for 6 full days I know its not time to give up now.

Here is my food plan for tomorrow

Breakfast:
Eggs, ham

Snack:
Rice Cake, tuna, olive oil mayo

Lunch:
Fajitas (minus the tortilla) downtown

Snack:
side salad with chicken

Dinner:
Chicken meatballs and side salad

My workout today was just being busy and a little basketball with Adam, my dad and brother.  Tomorrow afternoon I am hoping to go for a run around lake Harriet.

Good night Challengers!


No comments:

Post a Comment