Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Double Digits!

Good night day 9 and welcome to day 10!

I went for a nice run this morning before Addison woke up, it was weird to run without her, I haven't done that since before she was born.  It did make the run a lot easier, I go on some pretty hilly trails. Tomorrow morning I will go for a short run to wake up and then do some heavy strength training and play softball at night.

Day 10:
Workout
Eggs, turkey
Rice Cake peanut butter
Taco Salad (I know again, its so yummy)
Apple, chicken wing
Softball
Leftover salmon and broccoli

Tomorrow I will be emailing out potential dates for the cooking class for those of you interested, I am still finalizing a location as well.

Adams snack this morning....water, homemade ranch dip (avocado, onion, dill, egg whites), banana, carrots, protein drink (vanilla protein powder, scoop of reds, cinnamon and water)

I need to remember to take pictures of my food! If you need more ideas check out these yummy recipes! http://gf-blog.com/blog/fitness-menu-day-5.html

Cant believe its almost day 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment