Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 16

My day 16 was great! Not a great run this morning but a great day at work and night at home. I just got done with some strength and will go for another run in the morning. I did my part to drink lots of water today and will do the same tomorrow.

My day 17 plan (wow, really day 17?!):
Run
Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Rice Cake
Carrots, celery and tuna
Leftovers (tilapia, asparagus, sweet potatoes)
Banana and peanuts
Softball - sunflower seeds
Turkey burgers on the grill with salads

As we are nearing the end of our challenge I want you to start thinking about weigh out/pinch times.  I am starting to take final measurements from some this Saturday morning and into next week.  The last time I have available for measurements is next Thursday morning the 7th at 7:30am. If we don't already have a time set to meet during that time please let me know what works for you to meet for your final measurements.

To know when I update my blog "like" my page:
www.facebook.com/stephaniewinters30

Great job so far and for those of you that have stuck with it extra kudos, its tough but you have to be feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment