Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good night Day 4

What a busy day, work, then softball and then visiting with my mom and putting Addi to bed.  Didn't even have time to mess up today!

Tomorrow I have off and will have ample opportunity to mess up but I am not going to! I am going to workout in the morning, go shopping for more food after that (I feel like we need a second fridge), run some other errands and hopefully spend some time in the sun.  Its supposed to be 90 and I am going to soak up some Vitamin D!

I sent out some stats about the challenge today, I hope you all found them as interesting as I did. You will have temptations this weekend but don't give in, I promise you will feel better!

Day 5 plan:
Eggs and turkey for breakfast
Workout
Chocolate Protein Powder, Water and a banana
Shredded (by me) chicken, hot sauce, black beans, romaine lettuce and salsa
Trail mix of assorted nuts
I am not 100% sure about dinner yet, we ran out of propane today so if I can get that replenished tomorrow then probably chicken and asparagus on the grill.

Special shout out to my best friend Adam and our 4 year anniversary today!
That's what he got for smashing the cake in my face, we most defiantly have a picture of me farmer blowing cake out of my nose, I am sure that doesn't surprise many of you.

Happy Day 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment