Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Almost day 4!

I hope you were able to enjoy some of this beautiful day!  I got a great strength workout in this morning and then ended up spending the day with little Addison.  She is constantly moving so I feel good about my activity! We will also be heading to softball shortly where I will get a little more activity in. 

My nutrition plan for the day stayed on track and I did add some sunflower seeds in at the park and will have some more tonight at softball.  I am still drinking a ton of water and feel good.  Days 3-5 are typically the toughest and its not that bad, hope you all are getting the same results!

Food for Day 4:
Protein Smoothie
Tuna/olive oil mayo/pickle
Milios lettuce wrap (work meeting)
Side Salad with veggies and ground turkey
Not sure about dinner yet, if it stays nice then maybe hamburgers (hold the bun) on the grill with baked sweet potato fries!

For good dairy free/gluten free cooking ideas feel free to check out fellow competitor Erinn's website:
www.gf-blog.com
Here is something I learned on there today:
These are the top 8 allergens recognized by the USFDA, plus 4 that she sees commonly. On her website you can click on each allergen to read further information on facts, history, symptoms, and where ingredients can hide.
  1. Milk/Dairy/Butter
  2. Eggs
  3. Peanuts
  4. Tree Nuts
  5. Fish
  6. Shelfish
  7. Soy
  8. Wheat
  9. Sesame
  10. Coconut
  11. MSG
  12. Sugar
Have a great day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment