Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 1

Day 1 is almost over! I feel good but know that days 3-5 will be the toughest.

WE HAVE 50 people now in the competition and it still seems to be growing, I guess there are a lot of people out there who want to exercise and eat right, go figure. I will post fun stats about the group over the next couple of days.

I drank a lot of water and stuck to the food I prepped last night. Dinner was sweet potatoes with sea salt and chicken stuffed with spinach, good job Adam.

Addison enjoying dinner

My workout was pretty lame today, but I will get a great one in tomorrow morning so I am not worried!

Day 2 Prep:
Breakfast - I will be home and will make 2 eggs
Snack - Will be post workout and I will still be home and make a fruit/protein smoothie (1/2c frozen berries, 1/2 scoop protein powder and 1/2c water)
Lunch - Brown rice, ground turkey, hot sauce :), celery, tomatoes and carrots
Snack - Strawberries, peanut butter
Dinner - Up to Adam again but we are thinking stir fry
Plus a lot of water all day long!

I have been getting a lot of questions on supplements/protein powder and ect. I will try to post some info on that tomorrow. Happy Monday and the below note is from Addison.



8

//gwea**///9/++++/*9//89\p\4.

8+88+-
..

.......[7=\/
65+\

\\
\\\

565-5

2 comments:

  1. Steph- Great picture!! I also had a great day one. We went to my brother's graduation ceremony. There was a reception that had some amazing desserts set out- in order to minimize my temptation, I didn't even get in line. I asked someone else to get me a drink so I didn't have to get close to those amazing cookies :)

    Max and I had some fun couple time as we made our lunches last night.

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete