Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope all the mothers out there had a great Mothers day!

I was able to spend all of mine with Little Addison and Adam. 



I was able to enjoy my "Last Meal" with my mom, brother, Adam and Addison.  We had some sodium filled Chinese food and white rice, should help my initial measurements tomorrow be nice and high!

Tonight I prepped my food for tomorrow so I would be ready to go in the morning.

Here is what I prepped:
Breakfast- Protein powder, water and strawberries
Snack - Tuna, olive oil mayo, pickle
Lunch - Spinach, Celery, Carrots, Tomatoes, Chicken Breast
Snack - Banana and Peanut Butter
Dinner - Adam is in charge of that, I will update tomorrow what we have

I also plan to drink 100oz of good old H2O tomorrow and do a mix of kettle bell swings, running up/down my stairs, push ups, lunges and squats after Addison goes to bed.  I am pretty sure that is all I will have time for.

Cant wait for this to begin!

Below is what we thought to be very fitting fortune cookies from our dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment