Thursday, May 31, 2012

Almost done!

Please make sure you let me know what works for your final measurements, I want to see how everyone succeeded large or small! I still have time this Saturday, Monday and Wednesday next week for final measurements!

I wanted to take some time to write about food choices going forward.  Just because you can eat normal again doesn't mean to go out on the first night and have a cheeseburger, fries, shake and alcohol.  Putting a bunch of toxins in your cleansed system could make you pretty sick.

Try to add one new food in each day.  That way you will be able to see how your body reacts to each food and if you get bloating or other issues with certain foods it's a good sign that you should limit your intake of that food going forward. You can reach out to me as well about issues you are having.

Also if you can follow this 80% of the time going forward you will continue to have good success. My plan is to eat good 6 days out of the week.  I will allow myself to have a cheat 1x per week and I am sure it will change weekly based on my schedule and events.

We can talk more about a plan going forward for each of you when we meet for your final measurements. I will also be doing 10 day and 24 day challenges again over the summer and fall and I will make sure to keep you updated on them.

Good luck this weekend, should be your last couple days of temptations!

SWinters30@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/stephaniewinters30

No comments:

Post a Comment