Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Addison's number

Addison's number is 11 and that's what day we are approaching.  I hope you all had a great day 10 and escaped any of the storms.

My day 10 went without a hiccup except for some fatigue because little Addison didn't want to sleep real well. I think we have some more teeth coming through! We lost our softball game this evening but I had some great sunflower seeds and catches at 3rd base.

Day 11:
Chocolate Protein Powder, Water and a banana
Chicken and carrots
Spicy turkey, salsa and black beans
Celery and Peanut Butter
Kabobs on the grill - steak and peppers

For a workout we have softball again in the evening as long as the weather cooperates. My hope is to also do some light strength when we get home.

I can tell its time to get to the grocery store and do some cooking! We are running low on essential items and it is going to make it tough to get all my veggies in tomorrow.  I have Friday off so after my morning workout Addison and I will make our rounds to get more food for the weekend and next week.

I did send out an email today to those potentially interested in a cooking class if you are interested and did get an email please let me know.

Good night, keep up the great work everyone, it is so great to hear and see all your successes each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment