Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rainy Day


I sure hope the weather tomorrow is better....

I was able to get a workout in this afternoon, go swimming with Addison, go grocery shopping and prepare some food for the next week, all while spending the day with my loves.  When you create healthy habits it just comes natural, I hope you are all creating some healthy habits during these 24 days.

Day 13:
Rice milk + protein powder = yummmmy!
Eggs, ham, strawberries
Ostrich jerky
Grilled chicken, baked beans
Tuna/Egg salad

I am not sure what my day 14 will be like, again the weather will be the biggest factor, I am hoping to get a run in around the lake in the morning with Danica who thinks she can beat me at this challenge :) and I hope to do some grilling and catch some sun.

If you want to know when I update this don't forget to "like" my facebook page
www.facebook.com/stephaniewinters30

Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment