Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve

Good night, or morning I suppose as it might be when you get to this.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday time with family and friends.  Sorry for any of you who had to go shopping this weekend, the malls we drove by looked like they were packed!

I am sure there will be a lot of food choices over the next few days and not all of them will be the best.  Try to still eat vegetables and protein.  I even recommend starting your meal with vegetables, and then protein.  At least that way you can get some healthy options!

If all else fails at least stick to some workouts!  I plan to start my day tomorrow with a good workout, and did a great job of it this last week.


Have a great next couple of days, enjoy your time with family and friends, stay somewhat conscious about your food choices and get ready for a great 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment