Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quick Dinner and Review

Looking for a quick, yummy and filling dinner?

Try turning the oven on, placing some chicken tenders that are lightly seasoned (I like lemon pepper) on a pan and cook!  After the chicken is about halfway done add a pan of asparagus with some sea salt and then you have a quick, easy, yummy and filling dinner.  I like to add some Ken Davis BBQ sauce in with the chicken as well!  This is a great dinner for me on non workout days.  If it had been a workout day I would have added some quinoa or brown rice.

Here is the finished product from last night!

Review  

It is always fun to get mail, when its not bills.  When I got home today I had a box on the front step and it was my order of supplements!  Its even more exciting to open a box.  As I opened the box and started to put things away, I came to the realization we have a lot of supplements!

Our supplement cabinet, this does not include the 5 jugs of protein powder in the next cabinet and the fish oil and probiotics in the fridge!

So if you open a cabinet and it looks like this, or similar.  And you are not sure why you have all the things in there you do time to read up on some of my previous supplement posts!  Enjoy......


Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment