Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mid week!

Good evening everyone.  How is you week 5 going?  I hope fantastic!

I am really enjoying these nice spring days and looking forward to a wonderful summer.  I will be out of town Friday-Tuesday but will update things as I can.

Make sure to stick to your progress and know the end is near!

Think about times that work for you to weigh out next week.  If there is a certain day/time you have in mind please let me know.

Hopefully this will not be your excuse when we do your final measurements next week.


When I am short on time and low on groceries here is a good go to breakfast, morning snack and lunch for me!  Protein shake, apple/peanut butter, rice flat bread with ground turkey hot sauce and a side salad (not pictured).

My view, Adam grilling burgers, swing set in the back, dogs running around, my MacBook working away, baby monitor so I can spy on Addison sleeping and a beautiful evening.

As a reminder, if you need additional help along the way........MOG Class schedule.  $60 a month gets you all of the above, its a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment