Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Sunny Monday

Happy Sunny Monday to you all!  I hope you were able to get outside today, it was beautiful!

Here is a snapshot of our grilled dinner:
Prepared, cooked and eaten outside!  Yummy!

We are just over halfway done and starting our third week today.

As a reminder this weeks challenges are:
-Walk/jog/run 100 stairs per day - these can be broken up throughout the day.
-Drink 100oz of H2O per day, great timing with our heat wave.

I already did my 100 stairs and drank my 100oz of water!  That's a lot of water.

Since we only have 2.5 weeks left it is time to really focus on smart choices these weeks.  2.5 weeks will go by very fast, then summer will be here!  I don't want you wishing you would have worked harder when we are done.  The time to put in the effort is now.

Enjoy the sun, keep making great choices and let me know if you need anything!

1 comment: