Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Hard to believe that it is already Tuesday night and almost Wednesday.  This challenge will be over before we know it!

Thanks to those who made it to Pilates Day last Saturday at OSR.  It was a ton of fun and we raised some great money for the American Cancer Society.  Here are some pictures from our event:



After the great workout we spent some time outside!

Then on Sunday I made eggs, and forgot about one in the pan, oops.



We also played a lot of basketball, little Addison likes to play as much as her daddy.





Yesterday I got on my bike for the first time this year, it was fantastic!

Tonight we took Addison for a ride as well and she did great, we followed that with another grilled dinner and some play time!




So why am I sharing all this fun info?  Its because I hear people say all the time:
"I just want to live and not stress about being healthy"

All I do is live.  Being healthy is my lifestyle.  I don't have to work at it.  The choices we make are what we enjoy.  I enjoy good food.  Yes, it might be gluten, dairy and sugar free but it is still really good.

I enjoy my family.  We spend a ton of time together, we just like to be active when we spend that time together.

I hope you all can find a way to be healthy and happy!

I love this!







No comments:

Post a Comment