Saturday, July 7, 2012

Are you ready?

We are just one full day away from our next challenge starting! Are you getting prepared this weekend?

Our Sunday to do list:
Get rid of bad foods in the house
Grocery shop for our foods to eat this week
Wash/cut fruits and veggies that will keep
Cook meats to have around for a quick and easy snack
Look at your weekly schedule and schedule time for exercise
Wash your water bottle so you can get in your H2O

I did my to do list Friday, we had a busy day today with getting ready for Addison's first Birthday tomorrow, a birthday party for my cousin and Addison's one year pictures! I will post some when I get them back.

Below are some lovely pictures I have received from some of you, keep them coming!




Here is a picture of little Addison from the birthday party today.


Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment