Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Day 2 and Day 3

Food wise my day 2 was great, I was not expecting to get a workout in and that's what happened, I have softball tonight and plan to throw some kettle bells around after!

Day 2
2 eggs sunny side up over rice cakes, yummm
banana and peanuts
left over black bean burger and apple
left over curry chicken and brown rice
LOTS OF H2O!

I need to get more veggies in!

Day 3 plan
Eggs and turkey
Rice cakes and peanut butter
Ground turkey, black beans and brown rice
Apple and peanut butter
SOFTBALL - sunflower seeds
Taco salad (lettuce, pinto beans, steak, salsa, hot sauce)
Kettle bells after Addison goes to bed

I took some time this morning to prepare some food, mashed sweet potatoes, brown rice, ground turkey, hard boiled eggs. Grocery shopping is also on my agenda hopefully sometime this week, just not sure when!

Have a great day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment