Monday, July 9, 2012

My Day 1


My day 1 was a success! After little sleep last night I was worried but I was able to stay strong, fight temptation and still enjoy my day!

Day 1
Protein Powder and water
Tuna/Egg salad with olive oil mayo
Chicken, broccoli, carrots with gluten/dairy free curry sauce
apple, turkey lunch meat
Workout (heavy lift at Life Time and then run home)
Black bean burger and sweet potato fries

I am not even hungry! I need to watch my water intake tomorrow and I don't think I will have time for a workout but who knows!

Here are some fun pictures from my busy last couple of days:
 Addison loves the big Costco Bears, but she was not a huge fan of her first cake
My Little ham

She loved the bouncy house!

Really? More Cake?

First Hit at the Pinata

Finally, presents

She just wanted back in the bouncy house all day


Have a great night and good luck with day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment