Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Almost Weekend

Hey! Its almost the weekend!

I truly hope your week has been going well.  That you are making positive changes (even if they are small) and still working hard toward seeing progress in our challenge.

Here is a great read on the MOG, check it out!
http://osrptfitness.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-mog-in-news.html

How is your weekend going to be?  Are you going to stay strong to see results, or cave in and make not so great decisions?  Try to start to form some habits to keep these good decisions up the rest of the month.

How am I going to stay on track this weekend:
-Plan ahead, have a general idea of what my day will consist of and pre-eat, or bring healthier options
-Drink water, I am going to still get 100oz per day
-Workout, I feel better and make better choices when I have a great workout
-Stay active, its very easy to be lazy when its cold and dreary, try to plan activities that make you move

I know I have a busy weekend that will pose lots of temptations but I will stay with it and feel better come Monday knowing I made good choices!



No comments:

Post a Comment