Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tips for the next month

I hope everyone had a great weekend, enjoyed some time with family and friends and even made good choices!

I had a great weekend with my mom, baby girl, husband and co-workers.  I am actually excited for the Superbowl in 2 weeks, even though my Broncos will not be in it.

Did you fail this weekend or were you successful?  In case you maybe had a small or large failure just remember:

Here are some tips I have for you to be a success for the next month......

  • Eat Smaller amounts of food more often, try not to go more than 3-4 hours between eating meals or snacks
  • Timing! You have to plan your days.  Make larger dinners so you can take leftovers for lunch the next day
  • All Carbohydrates are not the same. (brown vs white rice, cereal vs oatmeal)
  • Breakfast, the most important meal of the day
  • Protein, protein, protein (at every meal, all throughout the day)
  • Good fats, good fats, good fats (because its low-fat dose not make it healthy)
  • The rainbow (try to eat foods from all the colors of the rainbow, everyday)
  • Supplements, I would not be able to make it though my day without mine
    • At minimum I take:
      • Protein powder
      • Fish oil
      • Multi Vitamin
      • Probiotic
  • Water, H2O, Aqua, no matter what you call it, make sure your urine is light yellow to clear all day
Have a fantastic week and stay warm!








No comments:

Post a Comment