Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week 1


How is your week 1 going? I hope it's going well, your not too crabby and that maybe your starting to feel better. 

I will be out of town for the next couple of days but plan to stay on track with my food, get workouts in and still enjoy my trip. Even though I will be out feel free to send me successes, struggles and ideas you have for the group. There are almost 50 of us!

I apologize for not getting to all your body fats yet but I promise I will get to them next week and then send them out to you. 

Have a great weekend, plan ahead and focus on where you want to be in a month. Know it will take longer than a week to get there and that all these small steps will turn in to one giant leap, eventually. 

Something to think about this weekend!


Stephanie Winters, ATR, CPT
OSR Physical Therapy
Chanhassen / Eden Prairie
952.873.7400

No comments:

Post a Comment