Monday, January 7, 2013

My day 1

How was your day 1?  Mine was great!  I had yummy food, a great workout and took a ton of measurements. Nothing like pinching people all day to motivate you to kick some butt!

My Day 1
-Protein powder and water
-apple and pistachios
-salad bar at Kowalskis
-pickle and lunch meat wraps
-workout of strength and some basketball
-baked buffalo chicken strips, celery, quinoa
-lots of water and even more tonight as I watch Notre Dame try to beat Bama.


A view of my salad for lunch, lots of protein!


My fuel for day 1, and its not over yet.


A picture from one of our participants dinner, his advice for the challenge is TABASCO SAUCE


Feel free to send me your food ideas, pictures and tips.  It will only help us all succeed.  Right now we are over 40 participants and its still growing every day!  I am ready for more measurements Tuesday.

If you want to watch even my little Addison try to workout, check out her favorite sport!



Keep working towards where you want to be.  When you make choices and decisions ask yourself "Is this helping me get to where I want to be"?  Decisions can help you or hurt you, try to pick the things that help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment