Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How is week 2?

How is your week 2 going?  Have you been continuing to make good choices or are you slipping off and giving in to temptation?

My last few days have been a lot of fun and a little more relaxing than my last few weeks.  I was able to escape to the south for some sunshine and visiting with family.  It was also a great opportunity to take a break from everything going on and sleep!

I feel I made fairly good choices.  We ate a lot of proteins, fruits and vegetables.  I didn't have a specific workout unless you count running through an airport with luggage and a car seat one.  We did stay busy though with the warm weather.

I don't want to discuss Saturday and the loss of the Broncos, it still hurts too bad!

It was nice to get back to normal today after a long day of delays and hanging out in an airport all day yesterday.  I started my day off with some eggs and ostrich jerky then a big chicken salad, and finally gluten and dairy free tacos for dinner!  I drank a lot of water and hope to get back to working out tomorrow.

Thursday Plan:
-Protein Shake
-Apple, peanut butter
-Salad bar, I still need to go grocery shopping
-ostrich jerky and maybe peppers if I am still hungry
-lemon pepper fish and asparagus
-big strength workout!
-a lot more water

Enjoy your Wednesday night and keep making good choices! Final weigh ins are just about a month away!

Here are a couple pictures from our trip!
look at that great running form

soccer with my gramps

Addi wanted to eat the bread that was for the ducks

on the plane!





No comments:

Post a Comment