Monday, October 29, 2012

Almost Halloween!

It's hard to believe but it is almost Halloween!  After Halloween means its November, then the holidays and new years.  Where dose the time go?  I am still in the process of taking final measurements and getting some good ones!  Great job to all of you who worked hard these past few weeks.

Halloween Candy Tips:
Buy Candy you don't like
Buy your candy on Halloween (it will even be on sale)
Give out healthy options or stickers!
Avoid the candy dish at work, home or gatherings
If you get a craving start with water or gum

Good luck this week and Happy Halloween!

This past week I was lucky enough to get away to Sin City for a great learning experience on incorporating fitness with de-conditioned individuals and in clinic settings.  I was also able to take Adam with me while leaving little Addison home.  She had a great time with my mom but we sure did miss her.

Here are some fun highlights from my trip:
Adam on top of the Stratosphere hotel, 112+ stories in the air

There I am going 165mph in a NASCAR at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Volcano show at the Mirage

Some of the Pirate show at T.I.

More of the pirate show at T.I.

Here are some of the tons of pictures, well at least the ones I am willing to share, remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :)

Top of the Hoover Dam, before our Dam tour (how would you like to say that all day).  Great tour with lots of history, plus we got to walk all through the dam.

 Bellagio fountain show

View of the strip from the top of the Stratosphere, 112 stories up

Joan Rivers and I at the wax museum

Us with Barack at the wax museum

Welcome to Vegas!

 Venetian before the gondola ride

Me suited up in the NASCAR

The doctors were in for the Halloween parties

 Statue of Liberty at NYNY, we even did the coaster and I didn't get sick!

View of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam from the plane ride home.

Other fun things included lots of gambling, eating, lots of walking on the strip, driving to California and Arizona, comedy show, magic show, visiting Pawn Stars Pawn Shop, downtown Vegas and Fremont Street.  Plus more I am sure!

Have a fantastic night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment