Monday, October 15, 2012

Last weeks

It is already time for final measurements to start, can that even be true?!

When you are ready for final measurements let me know!  They are starting today and the last day I will take final measurements is 10/31 (I will be out of town 10/23-10/28).

Last night I was not home until late with the Lynx game, it was fun but they lost.  I don't ever go out on school nights so that is not unlike me.  Hope I can stay awake all day :)

Monday Plan:
-Protein, water
-apple, peanut butter, coffee
-turkey chili
-celery, carrots with chicken
-homemade pizza for Monday night football (GO BRONCOS)

Tuesday Plan (I won't be writing tonight as I watch the Broncos beat the Chargers!):
-Eggs, turkey
-protein, rice milk
-taco salad
-left over cauliflower pizza
-bbq chicken and asparagus

Have a great week and let me know when you are ready for measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment