Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday night!



Good night Wednesday and hello Thursday (a.k.a. my Friday).  My day kept me busy, I had a great workout and lots of time with Addison, cant get any better than that!

My day of teaching was great, Addison kept my busy with her agenda, kids are so fun to play with and watch them take everything in.  She then had to go to the doctor and get 3 shots.  Poor thing was screaming and did not feel good at all afterward.  Hopefully she sleeps through the night, hopefully.

Thursday Plan:
-Protein, water, apple
-peanut butter, celery
-not sure about lunch, work meeting (I do have leftover Chipotle dinner packed in case its not on the plan)
-assorted raw veggies and hummus for a snack
-Adam is in charge of dinner again so I am not sure and he doesn't know yet either (tonight ended up being Chipotle salads because he didn't get home until late and Addison wanted to be held so me actually cooking something before he got here was not an option)

REMEMBER GROUP WORKOUT IS SUNDAY AT 12PM!


No comments:

Post a Comment