Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thursday already

Good evening, morning or afternoon!  Its hard to believe Thursday is already here, but it is and that means its my Friday!

I had a great day of teaching, playing with little Addison and then working at OSR.  My days just fly by, I must be having to much fun.  I am not sure about a workout tomorrow, maybe in the evening.  I stepped funny with my foot Tuesday and its not been feeling the greatest since then so I am trying to rest it some before I have to get up at the crack of dawn and run the TC 10K Saturday morning.

Thursday Plan:
-Protein, water and apple
-celery and peanut butter
-leftover crockpot beef stroganoff with brown rice noodles, was not bad!
-hopefully a workout
-Thursday night football dinner with Adam and Addison, maybe chipotle?

Good night and keep warm as I hear its getting colder tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment