Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 8 and some light reading!



Good evening everyone.  Hope your weekend was spooktacular and that you are excited for the week to come.

This will be my last post for a week, sad I know.  I will be doing my final measurements tomorrow followed by a day of work, taking Addison to my mom's for the week and packing.  We have to be at the airport at 5:30am Tuesday morning so I am hoping to get to bed early.

Since I wont have fresh material for a few days for you all here are some previous posts to review or read up on for the first time.  Enjoy

All about muscles
All about fat
Why cant I lose weight!
     Part I
     Part II
     Part III
All about water
Excess Post Oxygen Consumption
No more excuses
All about calories
All about supplements 
Tips for weight loss
Warm up and cool down
Cardio
Functional Training

My weekend in pictures!
Friday night Birthday dinner for my dad

Pumpkin Patch at Mt. Olivet Saturday night

Zoo Boo Sunday, my pretty little flower

No comments:

Post a Comment