Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 6

Welcome to week 6 everyone!  Can you even believe October is here, it's cold outside and that we have been doing this for 6 weeks?

1 week from today October 14th is our group Last Chance Workout at 12pm.  If you want to come let me know, it will be a good workout followed by healthy treats and a chance to visit with others.

Monday Plan:
-Protein powder/water
-apple/peanut butter
-new turkey chili recipe
-Strength workout, need to let the body heal from all this running
-steak (that's marinating right now) and cauliflower mashed potatoes
Lots of water to continue to stay hydrated

Here are some fun pictures from my weekend!
At the race expo Friday afternoon!
 Addison and I being silly Friday night
 10k, DONE, I need to do more hill work! The uphills were not fun and I am super sore from the downhills today!
 Addison took my medal
 Swim Lessons with Addison after the 10k
 Gravity Zero or as we call it Trampoline world with my dad and bother Saturday night.

Good night and good luck with your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment