Friday, June 1, 2012

Almost to day 20

Day 20 is among us, we are so close to being done!

My Day 19:
Rice milk, protein powder
Workout
Mexican Salad
Lots of errands
A hot dog (no bun) while out
Turkey, asparagus and strawberries
Walk with the family
Air pop popcorn and a couple peanuts

Some pictures from our walk today





Lowest I have seen the scale since probably middle school, hard to believe that less than a year ago I was 55lbs higher than that, granted I had a 7lb 11oz baby in me :) 


A picture sent to me from one of our participants of their dinner this evening!


My day 20:
Morning workout
Protein powder and rice milk
strawberries and peanuts
Grilled chicken kabobs
Pineapple and leftover turkey
Breakfast for dinner (ham omelets)


Good luck to you all with your day 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment