Monday, June 4, 2012

One more day!

Day 22 has come and gone, day 23 is in the morning! After day 23 comes day 24 and the final of our competition!

I did a bunch of final measurements today for some of you. Most were great, those that we not knew why and have at least vowed to make positive changes going forward, I wont let any of you slip through the cracks!

No workout today, I have to go to Mankato all day tomorrow but hope to get home early enough to get a workout in for my final measurements Wednesday morning!

Day 23 plan:
Eggs, ham
carrots, sunflower seeds - drive
jimmy johns unwitch or chipotle salad in Mankato
celery, sunflower seeds - drive
Steak and asparagus for dinner, cant wait!
Hopefully a nice run after Addison goes to bed

I cant wait to reveal the results and announce our winner, just a couple days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment