Friday, June 8, 2012

Vacation!

Ahh the joys of vacation, 11 month old baby wanting to get into everything, 12 year old brother asking "are we there yet?" husband eating all the snacks and then wondering why his stomach feels upset, my mom taking forever in the gas station deciding which coffee to get, good thing I love every second of it!

It is so great to have this time with family members and I just keep telling myself this next week is going to be great! I am excited to catch up on all the articles, journals and magazines I have been getting in the mail and not had the chance to even open.

Look for more posts summarizing my new education. We all competed in the challenge, well except maybe Addison and are finding it quite hard to keep our new habits up while on the road. Salads, hard boiled eggs, jerky, water and variations of nuts have been our diet so far.

We are very excited to get to my grandparents (only about 100miles away now) and eat some real food! Have a great weekend, keep your good habits up and I will be updating when I get Internet service over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment