Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday

Yes, it might be Monday morning, but I am on vacation so I is really like Saturday morning all over again.

Yesterday we went to a great church service, had a cookout with family, swam in the pool, went to visit some farms (saw a baby calf that was a day old and fed a donkey apples), took Addison swinging at the neighbors and watched some TV.

This week I know we plan to spend a lot of time in the pool, Addison loves it! We will also visit Chapel Hill (UNC!!), visit some sights in Raleigh and head to the Atlantic for Addison's first time in the ocean.  We cannot wait!

I am off to go for a run and then will have some eggs for breakfast.  I am doing a ton of snacking but its of nuts, chicken and veggies right out of my grandpas garden.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment