Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Last Day

My day today was crazy but I survived and cannot wait to see my final measurements and everyone else!

We just finished dinner and I am going to let that settle for a bit and then go for a run. Its kinda weird knowing I don't have to completely pack my food for tomorrow but I know I am going to anyways.

My day 24 plan:
Final measurements
Breakfast- strawberries, protein powder and water
Allina for measurements
Work - hope to get all the measurements entered so we will know our winner Thursday
Lunch- chicken, egg salad, celery/carrots
Snack- peanuts
Dinner- I am not sure but it will most likely involve a cheat with some dairy!
I also hope to get a small strength workout in there somewhere, might be at 10pm.

I will keep you all updated with our stats!


No comments:

Post a Comment