Thursday, September 6, 2012

Almost the weekend!

Good evening!  I hope this post finds you all happy and feeling healthier by the day.

I was able to take a whole bunch of starting measurements today, and our challenge is still growing daily.  Monday is the cut off unless you have a very valid reason so get me times to do your measurements before then if you haven't already.

My Thursday went just as planned, no workout, I planned for that though.  My body is still very sore from this last weekend so I figured I should be nice to it, plus I have a great workout planned for the morning!

FRIDAY!!
I don't work Fridays so they are always all over the place.  I love being able to spend the day with little Addison and catch up with friends, family and life events!

Turkey wrapped in lettuce and mustard, maybe a pickle too!
Workout!!!!!! (mostly strength, my favorite)
Lunch with my mom (I honestly have no idea, taco salad?)
Grocery shopping with Adam and Addison for the weekend and next week
mixed nuts for snack while out shopping
Black bean burgers, crumbled in a salad of mixed greens and homemade dressing

Water will be my biggest struggle, it always is on Fridays.  I am always busy and constantly on the go so I need to either find places to fill my bottle or just penny up and buy some.

Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment