Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday night is Broncos night!

Good Monday to you all and welcome to week 3 of our fall challenge.

I have 41 measurements completed and in, there are some other friends/spouses out there competing as well that didn't get measurements so they are getting our communication just not eligible for prizes.

41 people
Starting weight of 6,966 lbs
169.88 is average starting weight
30% is our average starting body fat

Here is another website to help you with your cooking during the challenge.  There are some great crock-pot recipes  here that I love to make this time of year. http://skinnyms.com/


I am writing this before my beloved Broncos game so I can focus on their win!

Here is my Tuesday Plan:
-Eggs, turkey
-apple and mixed nuts
-taco salad (chicken, taco sauce, salsa, re-fried beans, mixed greens, corn)
-celery/peanut butter
-leftover salmon/asparagus
-late night workout with my friend the kettle bell!


Enjoy your Monday and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment