Thursday, September 13, 2012

Its my weekend!

Happy Thursday night (FOOTBALL).  Adam and Addison are busy playing with our pin ball machine in the basement while I write this and watch the Packers beat up on the Bears.  I am not a fan of either team but its will fun to watch.

When we put Addi down in an hour I will do some core/punching bag work, just letting my dinner digest now.

Friday Plan:
-apple
-Morning strength/cardio
-Protein Shake (protein, berries, ice, water) while I have a meeting
-Leftover spinach/garbanzo bean salad while I have another meeting
-Walk with Theresa and baby Nora, so excited to meet her
-Stir fry dinner with chicken, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken broth, all served over brown rice

I know with the weekend on the horizon things will be tough, stay strong and know you are making better choices for the long haul!



Addison also caught on to what I was doing and she loves typing on the keyboard so here is a note from her, I am pretty sure it says, Eat Clean and Play Hard


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz       WWw
gg
hhhh
hhhhhhhhhxhhhh bbbbxbbvx






No comments:

Post a Comment