Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday night


I want to sleep like that :)


Good night or morning or afternoon depending on when you are reading this.  I had a lovely family day that included swimming lessons, lots of shopping for food and fall/winter clothes (kids need a lot of crud), and goofing off with my new iPhone5.



Our Sunday will be a fun day of going to the apple orchard, FOOTBALL and hopefully a run in there somewhere.

Sunday Plan:
-Eggs, turkey sausage
-protein shake with reds/greens
-Lunch out and about in Waconia, maybe Lolas on the lake???
-Run around Harriet
-FOOTBALL Sunday, Broncos kick off at 3:30pm, I am recording it in case I am not home in time
-Snacks/Dinner during football Sunday (popcorn, homemade pizza with cauliflower crust, tomato sauce and meat toppings)

Have a wonderful Sunday, stay warm tonight and go Broncos.




No comments:

Post a Comment