Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 5

Seriously, it cannot already be week 5?!  Where in the heck dose the time go?!  I hope everyone had the time to enjoy your Sunday and watch the Broncos beat up on Oakland!

My Sunday started with a run around Harriet, we made it around 1.5 times stopped at the park to let Addi play and then finished.  That's the longest she has let me take her since she was just a couple weeks old and slept the whole time.

We then ventured to Stillwater to see some sights, stopped at an apple orchard and pumpkin patch as well.  Visited with my grandma, aunt and cousin then spent some quality time at Menards.  We finally put in a new doorbell and child locks on some cupboards Addi really should not get into anymore.

Now I am writing this and enjoying a tall glass of water with lemon.....yummy!

Monday Plan:
-Protein/water, apple
-peanut butter/celery
-Leftover beef stew
-Last decent run until the TC 10k on Saturday
-Family dinner, I am not sure what Adam has on the agenda, I am sure grilled something since its still so nice out

I am doing mid point measurements this week and still taking requests for the day/time of our gathering, I am thinking its going to be the 14th.  I will keep you updated.

Our Weekend in pictures!
 Someone did not want to go to bed Friday night

Swim time! Look at that follow through!

Passed out on the way to visit Grandma and go shopping

Hey, I am not asleep! 

Some pumpkins

She learned last weekend how to feed the goats and continued today

She loves her animals! Now whenever she sees an animal through a fence she tries to feed them grass, like our neighbor dogs.

Time for a hay ride through a corn field 

Go Broncos and Vikings

Our pumpkins, Dad, Mom, Addison, Louis and Sally (the dogs of course)

Lets make a mess of the basement and throw balls all over

Ok, break time to steal moms belt and watch football


HAVE A GREAT WEEK and Happy October! 



No comments:

Post a Comment