Monday, September 10, 2012

MNF

Monday night football!  Guess who plays next week.......my undefeated Denver Broncos.

Now that football season is alive and going I will be slacking on lots of other important things around the house.  Its ok, February will be here soon enough.  I have now learned I can watch football and eat well!  Yesterday was good and tonight as well, I might need to do more of these challenges around football season.  The savings on going out and alcohol alone would be worth it!

Tuesday Plan:
eggs, turkey sausage
peppers and hummus
spicy turkey chili
leftover bbq chicken and celery
vanilla protein shake with rice milk, reds, greens and cinnamon

Good night and go Ravens and Chargers, only because my fantasy teams need it.

Some good to know info!


No comments:

Post a Comment